- Minimal environmental impact and ground disturbance plus minimal public inconvenience.
- On average, installation depending on site conditions and job requirements, is completed three to five times faster than traditional trenching.
- Only a two-person crew is required so labour costs are minimal.
- Rapid on site set-up time.
- Drill units are relatively compact with a small footprint that allows operations in tight spaces.
- Larger drills can span up to 300 metres and installed pipe ranges from 10mm to 508mm in diameter.
- High priority on health and safety.